It was one of those gobsmacking moments when I tried to make Strawberry Soufflé without the ramekins and it turned out perfectly well. I thought I’d share it with you guys as a part of this awesome Sugar Free Dessert Challenge. This was a surprise for my mom when she had come over to my place during the summer. She told me she loved it and I knew that I had done a pretty decent job. So, yay me! Here is the recipe of Strawberry Soufflé…
- Eggs – 2 (Separate the yolks from the whites)
- Strawberry Compote – 1 cup
- Fresh Cream – 1 cup
- Corn Flour – 2 tbsps.
- Sugarfree Natura – 1 cup
- Butter – For greasing the ramekins
- Take a mixing bowl and pop in the yolks, fresh cream and strawberry compote. Whisk it thoroughly.
- Add corn flour and resume beating the mixture for a while.
- Whisk the eggs whites in a separate mixing bowl. Add in the Sugarfree Natura and continue to beat the mix until it forms stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the strawberry blend into the egg whites until they are entirely incorporated.
- Grease the ramekins with a little bit of butter and Sugarfree Natura. You can add some Sugarfree Natura into the first ramekin and transfer them onto the following ones as you grease them.
- Pre-heat the oven for about 180 degrees in Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Place the mould-filled ramekins on a baking tray and slither it into the oven for 10 minutes.
- After taking it out of the oven. Using a sieve, tap the Sugarfree Natura onto the souffles to garnish them and place freshly cut strawberries as well.
- Serve it hot or chilled according to your preference.
This post is a part of the Sugar Free Dessert Challenge http://sugarfree-india.com/